+1 713 780 2135
Location Prineville, USA
Project Area:1,411,570 sq.ft
Architect:Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects
Engineer:8 Engineers from Pinnacle
Trades Covered:3D Modeling,Clash Coordination,Constructibility Review,Value Engineering,Shop Drawings
Verticals: Structural Engineering, Concrete Contractors, Electric Contractors, General Contractors, Mechanical & Plumbing Contractors, Rebar / Reinforcement Contractors
It is Facebook’s Prineville Data Center, located at 735 S.W. Connect Way, Oregon, USA. In this official edifice built in Forest City, North Carolina, Facebook has a private data center under its ownership, which consists of three buildings – CCO5, CCO6 & Admin Building. It is one of the additional data centers built by Facebook in order to expand its capacity,
Download Project Detail
Project Detail will be sent over the provided Email address as well.
• Pinnacle anticipated, planned, and coordinated every aspect of the project design, detailing, and construction workforce.
• Identified constructability issues.
• Detected the number of clashes
• Avoiding work stoppages, rework, and wastage of time, hence saved material, and manpower.
• Raised over 50 issues in the meetings with 3D snapshots on MISSING DATA, CONFLICTING DATA, CONSTRUCTABILITY & ACCESSIBILITY issues.
• Developed CIP Units.
• Resolved 500 total clashes (including 100 critical ones) for plan mismatch,design discrepancies, aesthetic & coordination issues.
• More quality output with less effort using Revit.
• Time and work efficiency both raised for about 40%.
• Flawless collaboration is seen among stakeholders with reduced errors and improved building performance.
Riyadh Metro Stations
VP, Product Design
This was my 2nd project with Pinnacle and I have been satisfied with Pinnacle’s problem-solving approach and quick turn-around. The project at this time was a bit unique and challenging, but the positive attitude by Pinnacle team mitigated.